o Your end zone is where the action happens! Use a custom made field stencil to paint your end zone with your logo, school names or initials , even team mascot!
o Custom stencils can be created for your football field
- End zone letter or word stencils
- Mascot or logo stencil for your end zone
o Football field end zone letters can be custom cut one piece block letters giving you the flexibility to change the spacing year over year, or can be cut as a full layout making painting and layout quicker.
o Standard, individual letter stencils for a football field endzone are available at 16’ tall or 22’ tall.
o Custom end zone stencils are manufactured from a durable, flexible plastic material that folds or rolls for shipping and storage, similar to a tarp!
o Custom end zone stencils come with instructions for layout and painting.
o The stencil will include grommets for staking and have the center line marked to make layout easier!
o Football field end zone stencils are cut in two different ways. Based on your logo we will match the right material and cutout with special font to make sure your plastic stencil lasts as long as possible!
o Most stencils can be used for multiple applications. We recommend only using the stencil itself at the beginning of your season and doing touch-ups by hand as needed.
o Logo stencils can be created for synthetic turf or natural grass athletic fields.
Custom Stencil Quoting and Order Process:
- Send us your logo in a high resolution format; a vector file works best. Along with your logo it is helpful to know your deadline and where on your field you want the logo as well as the approximate size that you have in mind. If you aren't sure what size would look best or if you want us to quote multiple size options we can do that and make recommendations.
- When converting a logo that is used for printing to a graphic that gets painted on a field sometimes we need to make moderate tweaks to the logo to make sure it 1) can be cut 2) can be painted and most importantly 3) can be seen by the fans! We will always tell you up front if any adjustments need to be made to your logo.
- We will quote the size and cost of the stencil as well as provide the current lead time. Mockups are available at the customer request.
- If you need graphic work done on your logo we can make small changes at no cost. Any complex graphic work can be done and is charged hourly at $50/hour.
- Stencil production is scheduled on a first come, first serve basis. Lead times are approximately 1-2 weeks during the busy season of July through September.
- Your stencil will ship with detailed instructions for painting. We are always available via phone, text or FaceTime to help with painting if you have questions right from the field.
Visit our FAQ page to find out how much paint we recommend for a stencil and get tips on application!