E-commerce: Product/Category List
Special Event Stencils
Contact Us for Pricing
- Paint any logo or word on a lawn, field or cement using a stencil for a special event!
- Special event stencils can be created for the following applications
- Races – marathons, 5K’s or other!
- Sponsored events
- Corporate events
- We will help you through the process to turn your logo or image into a stencil that will look great when painted!
- Our stencils are custom made from a variety of plastic materials from flexible to rigid. We will help you select the material to best suit your logo and application whether it is for a one time use or if the stencil will be used multiple times.
Don’t forget paint for your logo stencil!
Custom Stencil Quoting and Order Process:
- Send us your logo in a high resolution format; a vector file works best. Along with your logo it is helpful to know your deadline and where on your field you want the logo as well as the approximate size that you have in mind. If you aren't sure what size would look best or if you want us to quote multiple size options we can do that and make recommendations.
- When converting a logo that is used for printing to a graphic that gets painted on a field sometimes we need to make moderate tweaks to the logo to make sure it 1) can be cut 2) can be painted and most importantly 3) can be seen by the fans! We will always tell you up front if any adjustments need to be made to your logo.
- We will quote the size and cost of the stencil as well as provide the current lead time. Mockups are available at the customer request.
- If you need graphic work done on your logo we can make small changes at no cost. Any complex graphic work can be done and is charged hourly at $50/hour.
- Stencil production is scheduled on a first come, first serve basis. Lead times are approximately 1-2 weeks during the busy season of July through September.
- Your stencil will ship with detailed instructions for painting. We are always available via phone, text or FaceTime to help with painting if you have questions right from the field.
Visit our FAQ page to find out how much paint we recommend for a stencil and get tips on application!