E-commerce: Product/Category List
Baseball Field Logo Stencils | Softball Field Stencils
Contact Us for Pricing
- Make your baseball or softball field look unique by field marking with your logo, high school name or team mascot painted on it using an athletic field stencil!
- Logos can be painted on a variety of places on your baseball or softball field
- Behind Home Plate
- Down the Baseline
- Behind the Pitcher’s Mound
- In the Infield or the Outfield
- Stencils are custom made from a variety of plastic materials from flexible to rigid. We will help you select the material to best suit your logo and application.
- Flexible plastic custom stencils are great for larger, simple images
- Rigid or semi-rigid plastic sheets are best for smaller or more complex images
- Logo stencils can be created for synthetic turf or natural grass fields.
Don’t forget paint for your logo stencil!
Custom Stencil Quoting and Order Process:
- Send us your logo in a high resolution format; a vector file works best. Along with your logo it is helpful to know your deadline and where on your field you want the logo as well as the approximate size that you have in mind. If you aren't sure what size would look best or if you want us to quote multiple size options we can do that and make recommendations.
- When converting a logo that is used for printing to a graphic that gets painted on a field sometimes we need to make moderate tweaks to the logo to make sure it 1) can be cut 2) can be painted and most importantly 3) can be seen by the fans! We will always tell you up front if any adjustments need to be made to your logo.
- We will quote the size and cost of the stencil as well as provide the current lead time. Mockups are available at the customer request.
- If you need graphic work done on your logo we can make small changes at no cost. Any complex graphic work can be done and is charged hourly at $50/hour.
- Stencil production is scheduled on a first come, first serve basis. Lead times are approximately 1-2 weeks during the busy season of July through September.
- Your stencil will ship with detailed instructions for painting. We are always available via phone, text or FaceTime to help with painting if you have questions right from the field.
Visit our FAQ page to find out how much paint we recommend for a stencil and get tips on application!