E-commerce: Product/Category List
Contact Us for Pricing
Protect your baseball or softball infield from batting practice wear and tear with this market-leading infield protector. Made from cutting edge VIPOL® matrix mesh fabric, this protector lets sunlight, air and moisture through, meaning you can leave it down for long periods of time without damaging your turf.
Chroma-Bond® Imprinting is available to add your team name or logo. The thick, double coating process literally bonds the image into the vinyl and completely masks the underlying fabric color so image colors are vivid and true. This process makes the image highly resistant to scuffing, sunlight and weathering.
- Protects your infield during batting practice
- Made from PVC-polyester industrial mesh fabric that is spike resistant
- Allows sunlight, air and moisture through to the grass and eliminates smothering
- Two options
- Wind Weighted: You can protect your natural grass or artificial turf without stakes with the wind-weighted infield protector. It has steel chain in vinyl sleeves at front, corners and mid-back provides ballast to keep protector in position even in high winds.
- BP Zone: This non-weighted option has a reinforced hem along the entire perimeter with grommets every 18"
- Standard sizes
- Small: 15' deep x 20' x 50'
- Medium: 20' deep x 20' x 60'
- Large: 25' deep x 20' x 70'
- Custom sizes and shapes available from simple halos to complicated, multi-cover projects
- Comes in 23 standard colors
- Option to add your logo
Quoted lead time is based on current production backlog at time of quotation. Actual shipment lead time will be provided 2-3 business days after order is placed and is based on production backlog existing at that time.