E-commerce: Product/Category List
SOL-Aer® Winter Turf Blanket
Contact Us for Pricing
Combining a revolutionary non-woven co-polymer fabric with a proven heat-absorbing silver lace coating, SOL-Aer Turf Blankets provide improved insulation for winter-weary grass root systems.
- The blanket is a unique non-woven material that is composed of bi-component fibers: A polypropylene core sheathed in polyethylene means strength and durability, plus superior nighttime insulation.
- Silver Lace Coating: Combines with good sunlight penetration to increase daylight warming and decrease nighttime cooling. Same lace coating as on competitive Radiant product.
- Fusion Welded Seams: Eliminates sewing and allows this super tough fabric to be moved and walked on without damage.
- Light One-Piece Construction: Easy to hand cut without fraying, making for easier installation, removal and storage.
- Mark-On Surface: Allows magic marker coding for precise positioning relative to other panels, sprinklers, goal posts, etc
- Insect Barrier: Light, water, & air penetrate through, but this tighter-than-woven material disallows insects from burrowing through
- Vipol Edging adds strength and breathability
- Standard sizes
- 10' x 20'
- 20' x 50'
- 50' x 60'
- 60' x 90'
- 70' x 90'
- 90' x 90'
- 80' x 110'
- Custom cuts and sizes available
- Choose the right configuration for your field:
- CHOICE 1: Silver Lace Coated or Uncoated Basic White
- CHOICE 2: No Edging or Vipol ® Edging with Grommets
Quoted lead time is based on current production backlog at time of quotation. Actual shipment lead time will be provided 2-3 business days after order is placed and is based on production backlog existing at that time.