Safely remove, strip, wash off, unwanted old paint from artificial grass, synthetic field turf and other substrates using PaintOff. Specially formulated, safe, water based paint remover that will not hurt or damage any type of synthetic turf plastic filaments and infield filler.
Simply pour or spray the remover on the paint that needs to be removed. Let it soak for a few minutes to penetrate and start loosing up the paint. Then apply slight agitation to speed removal. Before the remover-paint mixture dries, rinse and flush with water. The unwanted paint should be removed with one good application. For tough, hard to remove paints a second application, scrubbing and rinsing might be necessary.
- 1 Gallon
- As with any chemical use proper personal protection including, gloves, protective eye glasses, proper shoes.
- Keep remover away from skin, eyes and body contact.
- Super-concentrate, water-based formulation. Safe, Low odor.
- Can be thinned with up to two parts of water
- Use stiff bristle broom or a power scrubber for agitation.