E-commerce: Product/Category List
Cross-Over Zone® or Bench-Zone® Track Protector
Contact Us for Pricing
Designed to protect expensive track surfaces tightly rimming football fields, this track protector keeps your track safe from benches, cleats and wheeled equipment. Made from durable polypropylene geotextile fabric, this protector’s design includes steel chain covered, double-stitched vinyl edging and ballasting that keeps the cover in place during high winds without stakes, staples or sandbags but allows water to drain through.
- Cross-Over Zone® Standard Sizes: 7.5' or 15' wide x 30', 40' or 50' in length
- Bench-Zone® Standard Sizes: 15' wide x 75', 100', 125' or 150' in length
- Designed specifically for tracks that run tightly around football fields
- To reduce weight for easier installation, longer sideline models have sections that join with hook-and-loop strips
- Standard color is black with a gold or white border. This brightly colored edging creating contrast makes the covers easy to see and cross
- Second Generation (2G) option adds a Vipol® Matrix mesh as the top layer for added protection, durability and imprinting of your logo, get-back line or lettering
- Available for custom order in a variety of colors and sizes
Quoted lead time is based on current production backlog at time of quotation. Actual shipment lead time will be provided 2-3 business days after order is placed and is based on production backlog existing at that time.