The high quality, wind weighted® tarps have chain around the entire perimeter to help the tarp stay in place in high winds without stakes or sandbags. Multi-patented and virtually wind proof, these mound and base covers are the only ones you’ll ever need to protect your field from the elements.
The non-weighted tarps are made of either a durable 18 oz. vinyl-polyester or 6 oz. polyethylene. These quality tarps have grommets installed every 3’ around perimeter and include low profile ground stakes.
Chroma-Bond® Imprinting is available on rain covers to add your team name or logo. The thick, double coating process literally bonds the image into the vinyl and completely masks the underlying fabric color so image colors are vivid and true. This process makes the image highly resistant to scuffing, sunlight and weathering.
- Used by little league, high school, college and professional teams
- Option to add your logo
- Wind-weighted® tarps have galvanized steel chain hemmed into entire perimeter edge
- Made of industrial grade vinyl polyester or a 6 oz polyethylene
- 18 oz vinyl is available in 17 color options
- 6 oz polyethylene is white on top with a silver/gray bottom
- UV and mildew inhibitors added for durability
- Standard diameters for a mound cover are 18' or 20'
- Standard diameters for a home plate cover are 26' or 30'
- Custom sizes available
- 2 year limited warranty
View photos of the wind-weighted tarp
Quoted lead time is based on current production backlog at time of quotation. Actual shipment lead time will be provided 2-3 business days after order is placed and is based on production backlog existing at that time.