Make your field look unique with your logo, school name or team mascot painted on it. Two different styles of stencils are offered and we will make a recommendation based on what would be easiest to paint and will prolong the life of the stencil. Contact us for a quote today!
- Give your field what it deserves – respect!
- Show off school or team pride with a custom field stencil that puts your logo wherever you want it.
- Athletic field stencils are made from tough yet flexible agricultural grade 10 mil tear-resistant plastic or a durable 8 mil UV resistant plastic
- Types of custom stencils that can be created:
- Football Midfield Stencils
- End Zone Stencils
- Soccer Midfield Stencils
- Baseball and Softball Field Stencils for behind home plate, down the base line, infield or outfield
- Lacrosse Field Stencils
- Logo Stencils for Your Yard
- Special Event Stencils
- Sponsorship Logo Stencils
Custom Stencil Quoting and Order Process:
- Send us your logo in a high resolution format; a vector file works best. Along with your logo it is helpful to know your deadline and where on your field you want the logo as well as the approximate size that you have in mind. If you aren't sure what size would look best or if you want us to quote multiple size options we can do that and make recommendations.
- When converting a logo that is used for printing to a graphic that gets painted on a field sometimes we need to make moderate tweaks to the logo to make sure it 1) can be cut 2) can be painted and most importantly 3) can be seen by the fans! We will always tell you up front if any adjustments need to be made to your logo.
- We will quote the size and cost of the stencil as well as provide the current lead time. Mockups are available at the customer request.
- If you need graphic work done on your logo we can make small changes at no cost. Any complex graphic work can be done and is charged hourly at $50/hour.
- Stencil production is scheduled on a first come, first serve basis. Lead times are approximately 1-2 weeks during the busy season of July through September.
- Your stencil will ship with detailed instructions for painting. We are always available via phone, text or FaceTime to help with painting if you have questions right from the field.
Visit our FAQ page to find out how much paint we recommend for a stencil and get tips on application!